We can be forgiven for not being the best but we owe it to ourselves to be the best that we are capable of being.
Therefore, the aim at Alan Taylor and Co is to draw down upon the experience, knowledge and expertise that is available and offer a first class and unrivalled service to the client.
The advice given, and recommendations made, will always seek to complement those given by other professionals such as accountants, solicitors and bank managers.
From our own research, we learned that 98% of clients in the practice set a great deal of importance upon their Personal Financial Guidance* and 80% wished to review their financial plans at least once a year*.
*Source: Alan Taylor and Co. own research 2011.
A further aim of the practice therefore, must be to maximise the time spent with clients discussing their individual financial objectives.
Our commitment to our clients:
- We shall at all times be looking for a close working relationship with clients in an effort to advise them on, and help them to achieve, their financial goals and objectives;
- We shall look to keep all our clients updated on changes in legislation whilst also keeping them informed of changes and new plans and services;
- We would wish to carry out a complete review of each client's financial plans at least every 12 months;
- These meetings will be by appointment only and will be held at the offices of Alan Taylor & Co. or by way of a personal visit to the client's house or office. All appointments will be confirmed in writing;
- We will provide a full written report and summary of each meeting held together with recommendations made;
- We will be available to clients at all reasonable times;
- We will reply to all letters within two working days;
- We will return all calls within one working day;
- We will contact all introductions within two working days.
The plans and services that we have to offer include:
- Investment & Wealth Creation;
- Inheritance Tax Planning (Neither Alan Taylor and Co nor Positive Solutions provide or regulate tax advice);
- Regular Savings;
- Life Assurance and Critical Illness Protection;
- Family Protection;
- Mortgage Services;
- Pension and Retirement Planning;
- Income Protection (Permanent Health Insurance);
- Will Writing Service.
The value of pensions and investments can fall as well as rise. You may get back less than you invested.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
There are other providers of Payment Protection Insurance (Short-Term Income Protection) and other products designed to protect you from loss of income. For impartial information about insurance, please visit the website at www.moneyadviceservice.org.uk.
Will Writing is not part of the Positive Solutions offering and is offered in our own right. Positive Solutions (Financial Services) Limited accept no responsibility for this aspect of our business. Will Writing is not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
What we expect from our clients:
We would like you, the client, to:
- Agree to a financial planning review meeting at least once a year;
- Keep us informed of any changes to your circumstances;
- Be willing to provide, in confidence, all detail and information relevant to our discussions;
- Contact us at any time if you have any questions about, or problems with, your financial situation;
- Tell us of any changes (such as a new job or new home) which might affect your financial situation;
- Be willing to introduce any potential client whom you feel might benefit from our service.
If we achieve our aims in respect of the service and support we offer, we should then help you to attain your financial goals. This can only be done by us giving a first class service and working closely with all our clients.
If you would like to talk to us, please call us on 01256 862880 or e-mail us, using our contact form, with any questions you may have.
We look forward to securing your financial future.